Why the Chamber?
For Business. For Community. For Good.
Seven Reasons to join the Gravenhurst Chamber of Commerce
- We advocate on your behalf Working with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce and Canadian Chamber, we bring small business concerns to Federal and Provincial governments.
- You Deserve A Larger Professional Network. We Can Help You Build It
Our annual events (including our monthly Business After Hours; sell-out Winter Gala, new Mayor’s event, & more) are designed to help you grow your network & your business
- Your Business Has An Incredible Story. Let Us Tell It For You
Our print publication, robust social media channels & networking events are built around telling our members’ unique & diverse stories.
- You Need To Get Online. We’re Keen To Put You There
Membership includes an online directory listing with your own customizable business listing
- You’re Busy Making Money. Let Us Help You Save Some
Our affinity programs and discounts (including 3.5 cents per litre savings on gas at Esso; excellent merchant rates; superb hotel rates & more) have a sole purpose: to save your money
- Every Business Hits Speed Bumps. We Can Smooth Them
We can connect you to resources in the community. We do our best to stay aware of opportunities and prepare for challenges that impact our members.
- You Take Care Of Your Business. Let Us Take Care Of You (And Your Family)
The Chamber Group Insurance Plan accepts businesses with as little as one employee and includes free legal and HR services
Supporting our business community and growing its potential, is the best way to ensure Gravenhurst's continued success.
Chamber members can grow their connections and grow their businesses. Reach your target market, sponsor an event, attend a workshop or focus group to take advantage of opportunities.
Representing Gravenhurst business owners and employers, we can help you make connections with like-minded people.